***The following information is required to register your interest in resettlement in Canada.***
All of your information is completely CONFIDENTIAL and SECURE.
Canadian refugee groups are undertaking a project to resettle eligible refugees under Canada's Private Sponsorship of Refugees Program.
To be eligible for this program you must meet the following criteria:
1) Refugee Status - You have a document verifying a positive Refugee Status Determination (RSD) ie. PNG Refugee Card / UNHCR determination etc.
2) Location - You are a refugee who was transferred by Australia to Nauru or PNG and are currently living on Manus, Nauru, PNG or Australia (as a result of medevac)
3) US Resettlement Not an Option - You applied to the US resettlement program and were rejected or you have never applied to the US resettlement program
4) Citizenship in Safe Country - You do not have the right to citizenship in any other safe country.
*** Please Note ***
· The Canadian process can take 24+ months for permanent resettlement.
· Do not withdraw your US application. The US resettlement deal remains the best and fastest opportunity for permanent resettlement from Manus and Nauru.
· Ask a native English speaker for assistance if you have trouble filling out this form. (If you don't know anyone, send an email to and we will help you find someone.)
· Currently, only refugees with a positive RSD are eligible for consideration in Canada.
· Please be honest about LGBT+ status, as there may be different resettlement options.
CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REGISTER